Friday, March 30, 2012

The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

[:1]New OT thread for the new year. Remember to read the forum rules. All of them apply here, too.|||spam.............



even the spam rules apply?|||Quote:








spam.............



even the spam rules apply?






The spam rules apply, but this is off topic, not spam. Get it? :xmas17:|||off topic...without spam? no wonder nobody posts here|||Quote:








off topic...without spam? no wonder nobody posts here




i am sure an exception can be made for you...your flavor of spam usually gets a chuckle or two out of me.|||OT is kind of like spam. I guess. We have an entire forum here devoted to spam. So, maybe I should close this one...

Nah. I like our brand of spam better. How else are we going to catch up to Ash? And Corax, what do you mean no one posts here? We had over 300 posts in that spam, I mean, OT thread.|||All of our posts combined will not add up to Ashe's. :xmas30:|||yes but how long did it take to get up to 300 dacar?


Quote:




your flavor of spam usually gets a chuckle or two out of me.




w00t.wait...usually? hmmmmm|||my ears are burning|||did you light a Q-tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment