Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beginner Amazon build?

[:1]Hey all,

I've never really played around with the Amazon but I'm just getting back into D2 and I'd quite like to try one out (PvM)... I had a look at the various guides, but my god, there are a fair few builds to choose from. I was genuinely stumped at which to choose, so could someone recommend a nice killer build for a noob such as myself? Thanks! |||i think anything with a light build as part of it would be a good start. i recomend the fishyzon guide seen here.|||Thanks very much, I'll check that out |||I'm also coming back after a long hiatus on LOTRO

Remember we get 3 free respecs now, so your build at endgame doesnt have to be the same one you build towards earlier. Especially if you're starting from scratch, that can be useful since you wont have the best gear, or currency to trade for gear...

I recommend starting with a Poison Jav build for Normal. It kills fast, has good AoE, and is fairly non gear-dependent. If you want to go Fishy or javazon, then you can use your reset once you're around 35 or so, when you have a decent Lightning Fury. If you want to go bowazon, then you can switch whenever you secure a decent bow

No comments:

Post a Comment