Thursday, April 19, 2012

How much more IAS

I play ladder HC & finally traded for a Windforce. I am gonna play her as a LF/Strafe Hybrid but what I need to know is how much more IAS I need to reach the next breakpoint for the items I have? All she is wearing is LOH with the 20% IAS. Do I accomplish anything by adding a socket in the bow and adding a Shael? Or will I need any additional IAS, like putting an IAS jewel in my helmet to get to the next breakpoint?

I have read the charts & am not sure how much I need. Thank you for your replies.|||Assuming this table i stole from AB is correct:

(i dislike the layout in the stickies, info overload )

WF strafe IAS table, WITHOUT fanat:

0% IAS 15/4

3% IAS 14/4

11% IAS 13/3

26% IAS 12/3

42% IAS 11/3

46% IAS 10/3

80% IAS 9/3

and we'll ignore the bottom 2 due to no /2

120% IAS 9/2

157% IAS 8/2

So atm, you have 40, so putting either a 15 IAS jewel or a Shael in the WF will take you up another 2 bp's, adding Shael in WF and some other form of 20 IAS will take you up to 80 IAS and 9/3.|||I'm wondering myself, is 80 much better than 120?

Going to switch my treachery to a fortitude soon so I will be downgrading to 80.|||With Strafe on a Wf, I dont aim for anything higher than /3 (11 IAS)|||Quote:








I'm wondering myself, is 80 much better than 120?

Going to switch my treachery to a fortitude soon so I will be downgrading to 80.




There is absolutely no actual difference between the 9/3 and the 9/2 breakpoints, since /2 breakpoints dont actually exist server-side. 9/3 is the highest breakpoint you can realistically achieve.

There's 8/2, but that works like 8/3 and its definitely not worth it for the extra frame....|||Ahh, okay. So 80 can be considered the one to aim for. T4t for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment