Friday, March 30, 2012

Goals as a medium wealth LF zon?

[:1]I've read just about every LF guide out there. They all seem to be either geared towards PVP, or the Super rich (loaded with facets and a Kira's). What can I do as a mid-wealth player who has access to a few HR's and a good number of already made runewords to help make a badass LF zon? Can anyone reccomend me some decent IAS/FHR breakpoints and wether or not I need maxblock via stormshield or nigma? Or should I go with CoH/Mossers or something similiar. I know what skill build I want, no questions there, but some suggestions on a mid-wealth gear setup for her and the merc would be appreciated.|||If you can afford CoH go with that. You don't need max block since you will be a ranged character, some is good, however. Are you going to go Charged Strike? What other gear are you thinking of using?|||I intend to use CS and near max all other LF synergies. I don't think acquiring a titans should be much of an issue. I have a razortail and Tgods both available. I intended to shop a pair of +3 javelin 20 IAS blue gloves from Anya. The boots I have no idea what to do other than try to find a good set of rares, though I have most unique boots available. I also have a 30 maras and Highlords available for amulets. I'd like to use 1 ravenfrost, other ring in unknown as of yet. Without paying out my rear for Kira's, I have a shako available to me for a hat. I'd like to use a CTA Bow for 1 point magic arrow as an assistance to kill LI's. My main questions are shield, wether or not there are other hat options, and an optimal merc setup. I do have an infinity for him.|||I think you should go with Spirit as a shield, skills, resists, it's got very helpful mods. As for Kira's I dont know about East, but on Europe it's actually pretty cheap, surely cheaper than a 30 Mara...

You'll need an IAS jewel in your helm afaik to hit the bp with titans.

If you have an Infinity merc, everything becomes a breeze pretty much. I have an infinity Merc on my barb with Guilliames Face and Treachery armor and he's nearly unkillable, but anything that has nice defense, and nets him FHR and leech will do.|||Here is my "Low budget" Cowrunner:

Helm:

Walkyrie Ving +2skills/20frw/20fhr/4maek(mana after each kill) sox: Tir(2maek) or -req/3maek or ias/3maek jewel

Armor:

Peace +2skills/20fhr

Belt:

Razortail 33% pierce

Boots:

Silkweave 30frw/5maek/+10%mana

Gloves:

+3java/(10IAS)

or a rare +2skill/20ias/any mods

Shield:

Lidless +1skill/5maek/+10%mana sox: Tir or 3maek(/ias) jewel

or Spirit Monarch +2skills/~112mana/55fhr

Weapon:

Titans +2skills/+2skills/30frw/replenish

Amulet:

Cats eye 30frw

or a rare +2skills/mana/light-fireres

or a crafted +2skills/10frw

Rings:

rare resist/stat ring

or nagel

Charms:

Torch A very low one is available for ~10pgs

Anni - If you can afford one, any stats will do

scs frw, resists, life, mana, fhr



For lightning immunes, I use eth Demons Arch and Tiamats Rebuke shield.|||Im thinking he's meaning Griffs over Kiras, as most Kiras , even a relatively high res one, can be bought for cheap.

Curious as this I have been looking for a pair forever, how exactly do you shop for a pair of 3/20 gloves? I did find a pair of reg +3 gloves for my zon, but would really like a 3/20 pair. Just gamble or what?|||I was thinking Griffon's -.-. Okay, soo there's the expensive piece. Here's what I have. 30 frw, 29 str, 41 life, 20 cold resist, 2 soc diadem. With 2 15 ias/15 res all jewels in it. It was a gift from a friend of mine. The armor is CoH, I have a low titans, razortail, mara's. I still haven't gotten a decent pair of gloves and does anyone have suggestions for unique boots? Is eth treks my best option?|||Eth treks, or any treks (depending on str req for your coh) are a good option. You could do some silkweaves if you are having mana probs as well with the maek stat and +10% to mana.

No comments:

Post a Comment