Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to socket my merc's Tomb reaver (bowama in Tristram)

[:1]Hi all,

Quick question:

How would you socket a Tomb reaver (eth, 3 sockets)? This weapon will be used on my act 2 merc against �ber Mephisto. I will use Faith bow with level 15 fanaticism aura. (I know eth Reaper is better, but I need a good weapon which does not overwrite life tap coming from my Draculs)

Merc setup:

Helm: eth Andys socketed with 15ias jewel (for ias and life leech, ofc +2 skills)

Armor: Forty (for higher dmg = better life leech)

Weapon: eth Tomb reaver (ias, resist, 3 open sockets)



With this setup crushing blow is needed but further ias is not necessary.

Here are my ideas:

- Option 1: ber-ber-ber (60% cb)

- Option 2: ber-ber-ohm (40% cb, 50 ed)



I would chose option 2, but plz let me know your thoughts.



Thanks in advance

Cheers!|||Wouldnt ber-ber-ber be better since your zon is going to be putting out a ton of physical damage, but lacking in the CB department? If the poor guy needs more hp than he can get back from 4fpa with an etomb + fort + fanat ed, he might be hopeless even with an ohm in the tomb reaver.|||I would go with a Ber instead of an Ohm. He(you) dont need more %ed, but more CB is always welcome on a merc vs bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment