Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need some advice for my zon build plz =]

I'll start out with listing all my gear/stats, I haven't used any stat/skill resets and that's why my str is all jacked up.

Lvl 89 - Stats with equipment on bow switch

----------

Str - 194

Dex - 391

Vitality - 119 // 711 Life

Energy - 50 // 263 Mana

GA Dmg - 522-5525

Jab Dmg - 1451 - 2806

Fire Res - 75

Cold Res - 75

Light Res - 83

Poison Res - 75

Skills

----------

34 Guided Arrow (15 on Prereqs)

37 Lightning Fury (15 on Prereqs)

32 Jab

27 Critical Strike

19 Penetrate

15 Peirce

13 on everything else passive



Equipment

--------------

Helm: Crown of Ages - 30 Res all / 11% DR / 2 open sockets (i have one 39ed/15ias jewel i found, and plan to get another and put both in, good? Also I love the 30% fhr on this helm.)

Ammy: Maras - 22 res all // Atma's Scarab in stash

Weapon - 8% WF socketed with a 40ed/15ias jewel

Switch Weapon - Eth 189% Titans With Spirit Shield. (Should I up these titans since my str/dex is going to be so high already?)

Armor - Fortitude Archon Plate

Belt - Tgods, razortail, verdungos, string of ears in stash.

Boots - War Travs

Gloves - +2 Bow Skill / 20 ias / 3% mana leech rare gloves (i need better gloves ><)

Rings - 227ar / 19dex Ravenfront -and- 5% LL Bul-Kathos



Charms - 10/20/7 anni // 20/12 torch // random small res/life/dmg charms



a1 Merc - 1530 Life // 2095 max dmg

-----------------------------------------

Faith Ward Bow

Andarials Helm (ral'd)

Eth Fortitude Wyrmhide



I really like having the versatility of having a dual wield zon, but I'm growing more fond of the javs. As far as killing monsters goes, I'm not mowing down mobs quite as fast as I thought I would be with my bow. But, the primary purpose of this zon is pvp which hasn't been going so hot yet as well. I'm thinking about getting a cta to keep in my inventory for pvp. Don't get me wrong tho my zon holds up pretty damn well, but I need to make some tweaks for sure. So thought I'd consult with the gurus around here, any advice is appreciated. |||TBH I'm not sure I really understand your question since you didn't ask anything in particular, so let me just make a few quick points.

You could definitely transfer some strength back into dex/vit at this point, since you have you endgame gear and can account for torch/anni stats.

Titans is definitely worth upping for regular use, and eth will just make it even better. Either way gear seems relatively solid, though currently leaning much more towards bow. So if you're growing fond of jav as you say, alot of that could be changed to maximize potential.

I see you mentionned her main purpose is pvp, so GA seems to make sense coupled with LF, but that's possibly the reason you're not "mowing down" PvM... You would need to have either multi and/or strafe if you focus on bow, or invest in CS and possibly a synergy if jav is your main. Even for PvP only personally I wouldn't do without CS if I bothered to jav... I know you got Jab which serves the same basic purpose in PvP, but honestly that's a 1-pt wonder after +skills and not worth the hard points (to me).

If you could elaborate a little bit more on the question I could be much more specific... Hope that helps anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment