Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mana?

I'm building a javazon with with gear I can find, and I just don't have enough mana to use my abilities more than four or five times (i'm level 30 right now).

How can I get my mana up without putting points into energy?|||Items with mana after each kill help a lot (ie Lidless Wall, Silkweave, Tir runes). Mana steal if you have decent damage on your javelin. A Bahamut's ring can give 100+ mana and can be gambled. Charms with +mana. Frostburn gauntlets. Stone of Jordan.

Javazons are pretty mana hungry, though. As you level it will get better, but it is one of their drawbacks.|||Use an A2 merc and make an insight. Cheap and practical solution.

Mana wont ever be a problem again, but keeping your merc alive might |||Until you get all your endgame gear mana is definitely an issue for javs at lower levels. Like CB said best tip I can give is an Insight on A2 merc, it really helps alot. Hang on for a while though and once you're lvled it won't be an issue anymore.

Edit: With respecs now you could also just dump some points into energy while you need it, and just respec them out later once you're setup and no longer need it.|||Rhyme shield and/or stealth armour gives faster mana regen, lore helm gives +2 mana after each kill and +10 to energy.|||Im suffering mana issues on my java zon too. I need to put p sapphires in 3os armor for now lol.|||lidless is a fantastic shield for mana troubles. it has big mana per kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment