Thursday, April 19, 2012

Top Bowazon?

Hey guys, I just wanted to shoot a quick question for the bowazon experts out there. I've never really dealt with amazon except the lightning javazon and I'm bored out of my mind so I thought I'd tried somebody new. What's the best bowazon build you guys ever tried? I'm looking for something a bit on the atypical side, but it has to be great at hell. I'm looking through the huge list of bowazon guides, but I'm unsure if they are what suits my interests. Also, are there any bowazons that are good at both pvm and pvp? Thanks for any feedback|||There are only 3 main PvM bow skills. Strafe, Multi and Freezing Arrow. All others are situational (Guided and Magic Arrow), not that good (The Fire skills) or just a synergy.

You can't really be atypical and great at the same time.|||Could you direct me to which guide is considered one of the best bowazons then? Thanks for your reply.|||I am currently working on this lady:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=676075

Not sure if she will be great since I am only in Normal still but it is really fun to play so far! It's a combined FA/Strafezon|||yeah generally anything great becomes very typical as everyone wants the best characters

For pure bowazons, you have MS/Strafe, FA/Strafe, and pure Strafe (like WWS Strafer) as the main options

There's also hybrids which use bows and javs

There's not really a good PvM/PvP build...Zons are primarily excellent at PvM due to their range and ability to AoE, which makes up for their lack of defense - of course that doesnt translate well to PvP|||Multizon is awesome both pvm and pvp, either with a glass cannon style faith high dex build or a now-popular full vit&dr build

No comments:

Post a Comment