Thursday, April 19, 2012

Max out my zon! :)

I have a MS/Strafe WF zon. I just rolled a 20 Conc Pride for her ( ), which was my last major piece, and now I'm wondering what else I can do to squeeze any more out of my DPS...I'm right under 7k strafe right now at L91 and I want to break that line

Here's the checklist I can think of:

15/40 jewel for my Andy's, currently 15/29

30 str Andys, have a 29 right now

20 stat torch, have a 17/13 iirc right now

20 stat anni, have a 19 right now

20 dex Raven, check

Rare ring with dex/str/dam/ar/etc., got one but always room for better

Max charms...currently have all the space I want to allocate for charms filled with +8 max LCs or 7/6 max+Dex LCs, ideally go all 8/45s? Are two 3/20/2 dex better than one 8/45?

CoH+Andy's for my Might merc? I'm worried he'd lose his tankability if I switch from Tals+Treachery.

Am I neglecting any theoretical possibility? I'm not going Faith, if someone was going to suggest that |||Congratulations on the Pride roll. Charms are your best direct source of damage, and the most difficult to find. 8/45's absolutely, small charms with 4max/xxAR are also a consideration. Grand charms with 13-14max damage are "easier" to roll. I have found 5 gc from B, each took countless gems to give me the all resist/13-14max damage I was after.

The jewel in your helm, well, that is a fantastic jewel, 11% bump in damage would more than likely hit your 7k goal.

I think the armor switch for your merc will depend on what CoH is put in. I notice a big difference in D and B fights when I switched from 1k to 2k armor on the merc(archon vs sacred armor). So losing the 15% reduction in physical damage from Treachery...I don't know how that would play. Andy's for the merc gives the necessary str bump to wear the heavier armor.

Now that you are the biggest monster on the map.............if you play west, maybe I can run behind you and pick up stuff hmm?

Congrats on it all droid.|||Here are some pointers on how you can max your zon out

Anni:

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/screenshot051uw.jpg/

Torch:

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/screenshot050q.jpg/

GCs:

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/screenshot049d.jpg/

SCs:

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/screenshot048qy.jpg/

Stats'n Damage @lvl 80:

http://img44.imageshack.us/i/screenshot046x.jpg/

My Tiara:

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/screenshot040hzh.jpg/|||Do they still have 1.07 +40 maximum damage GCs on battle.net?

As far as more realistic options, what's socketed in your bow?|||Shael in the bow of course to hit 9fpa Multi, so cant wiggle there.

Artisan's Diadem of the Lamprey with 3x 40/15ias would be what I had to look for to edge an Andy's, I'd need the LL...that circlet does look super juicy though Krem I should have said I want to avoid the 120/45 helms and 160/60 armors, the only way you'd get those is if they were duped so I want to disconsider that.

I guess a 14/76 GC + a 4/20 SC is better than two 8/45s per 4-slot column, something to keep an eye out for. Too bad you cant turn LCs sideways |||Quote:








Shael in the bow of course to hit 9fpa Multi, so cant wiggle there.

Artisan's Diadem of the Lamprey with 3x 40/15ias would be what I had to look for to edge an Andy's, I'd need the LL...that circlet does look super juicy though Krem I should have said I want to avoid the 120/45 helms and 160/60 armors, the only way you'd get those is if they were duped so I want to disconsider that.

I guess a 14/76 GC + a 4/20 SC is better than two 8/45s per 4-slot column, something to keep an eye out for. Too bad you cant turn LCs sideways




I had a 40ed/15max in that bow, from last ladder. You dont need the 120/45, 117/45 will also do well...

LL...you get from the ring. I had a 7LL/100+AR/20str/10@.|||Sorry, but I'm kind of confused. Why do you need a Shael to hit 9 FPA? What gloves/amulet are you wearing?

If you don't want Ruby Jewels of Fervor for the helm, how about Vermillion Jewels of Fervor? Those should add quite a lot of damage also, although I don't know if they are also duped or not on battle.net.|||Oh, I had it backwards in my head, I was thinking you need 95 IAS with the WF setup - but that's the Faith BP. A 15IAS/ED jewel should get me to 89 just as well

See? Thats why I started this thread |||with wf, 120/45, fort, 20/15 stat rings, razor, war trav, 14 maxer and 4 maxers you can get 11k

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qv3xwy.jpg|||Still confused. You have IAS as follows, right? Andy's (35), Gloves/Amulet (40), Windforce (20). Why do you need 15 more, unless I'm confused about your hat or something...

EDIT: Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

zrk: Nice numbers. My highest is only 10k (no 'Pride' though), so I'm a bit jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment