Wednesday, April 18, 2012

plague/guided/fendazon

I made a sidewinder last ladder and I really loved it, but now I was thinking of making something similar but not identical. I know that fend is glitched but I looked into it and it seems like if you click and release instead of click and hold it really minimizes the problem. The question is, does it minimize it enough, and is click-and-release viable in pvp? If not I'll just use jab, but fend gives me an extra 350% enhanced damage and 100% attack rating. For the other gear/skills I was thinking:

Ias jewel'd andy's

Highlords

Coh/Enigma/Bramble depending on situation

Dungos

Ravens

+2 jav 20 ias gloves with some other mods I forget

treks

ss

switch:

Faith mat bow

Skill layout:

20 jab/fend

20 guided

20 plague

20 poison jav

1 in all passive magic skills

So yeah, could I use fend with the click-and-release method in pvp or am I stuck with jab?|||I would suggest Jab personally, I find fend too unpredictable and in PvP, that's not something you'd want. Jab is a solid and reliable attack and would probably serve you better as it's more consistant. Incidentally, you can try out fend in PvM if you want, then switch to just respec if you're not finding it to your taste.|||Solid advice. Also, I'm a fan of the skill strafe, but I'm not sure it's as versatile as guided arrow (though undoubtedly more useful in some instances). I only have 20 points to sink into the bow tree. Strafe or guided?|||I'd go for Guided Arrow, getting strafe locked is annoying as it is for PvM, can't imagine what it would be like for PvP.

No comments:

Post a Comment