Thursday, April 19, 2012

Litezon Equipment?

So I'm looking to build a lightning javazon and I'm having trouble with the equipment. I haven't built a javazon in a really long (long) time, so I'm looking for some advice. Centrally I'm worried about res, life (duh), and mana as I think killing speed should be ok.

I've read around a little bit and I want put Phoenix and Enigma as the center pieces to start. Phoenix to sort of "solve" the life/mana problem without needing as much ll/ml and Enigma to telerun. With these two as centerpieces, resistance (no Spirit) and fcr become issues. I want to try to hit 30 IAS/68 FCR with as much resistance as possible (again duh).

Helm: Griffons for the FCR or Shako for life/mana/mf(down the road). Socket with either Um for res or 15% IAS jewel, leaning towards Griffon w/ jewel b/c I'll probably use Titan's so IAS will be hard to come by.

Weap: Titans - LL and RW in addition to it just being easier to use than TStroke. Tstroke does get me to the 50 IAS for CS but not quite the 52 for LF. (Who set 52 as a bp? Thanks...)

Armor/Shield: Above

Gloves: Some +2 Zon/+20 IAS gloves... will find somewhere.

Belt: Thundergods (or would Arachnids be better?)

Boots: War Trav for some decent MF

Ammy: + 2 Zon/10 FCR/~10ish Res

Rings: RFrost for can't be frozen and SOJ for skill/mana (maybe eventually replace w/ Nagel if I don't get destroyed)

So in the end I have about 35 IAS (IAS jewel in Griffon) and 35 FCR. I'll probably just have to use 33-35% Spirit as a switch (along with CtA) for teleporting which actually works well due to the added resistance in case I run into trouble.

I'd only have resistances from the ammy (10) and whatever torch/anni that I can find (30-35?) which would put me at a distinct disadvantage in Hell. I'd have to use so many res charms just to make it to even close to decent...

In any case the skills are pretty much set and stat points are constant enough where I can just change equipment if this abysmally fails but would appreciate any suggestions/comments before I try it.



Any thoughts?||| to the forums

phoenix on zon or Insight on merc for mana issues, tho Infinity on merc = win and almost essential if you want to kill most LI's

Razortail for the belt, pierce >> +1 skill

gloves - shop +3 J&S +20IAS - afaik u can't get +2 zon gloves

ammy - maras

maras, torch, anni and spirit will help cover some res's, charms, Um's and whatever can get them up further- even a CoH / Viper in the cube to help when needed.

Personally i'd take a spirit instead of phoenix and just suck up purples / blues when needed, killing speed is insane so there should be plenty of pots on the floor.|||Quote:








to the forums

phoenix on zon or Insight on merc for mana issues, tho Infinity on merc = win and almost essential if you want to kill most LI's

Razortail for the belt, pierce >> +1 skill

gloves - shop +3 J&S +20IAS - afaik u can't get +2 zon gloves

ammy - maras

maras, torch, anni and spirit will help cover some res's, charms, Um's and whatever can get them up further- even a CoH / Viper in the cube to help when needed.

Personally i'd take a spirit instead of phoenix and just suck up purples / blues when needed, killing speed is insane so there should be plenty of pots on the floor.




Thanks for the welcome! And for the good advice too. I'm pretty much already set on an Infinity and will work toward that. Would a HF merc be preferred to Defiance just b/c won't get hit as often?

I'll definitely take a look at razortail. tgods with str/vit and light absorb is appealing too. I was planning for a spirit as a switch but if phoenix turns out poorly, I'll make it primary. Maras is tempting but I need the fcr.

Thanks again. Any more advice?|||Hi, ive basically just finished building my amazon. She used phoenix and infinity, as soon as the merc gets close to anything light immune its dead before it can hit either of us. the only problem i have at the moment is that my merc dies against the hydras council spawn, but some good armour should fix this for him... he is just running with a upped duriels atm. since i switched to phoenix i have never looked back... redemption is amazing it truely is.|||Yeah has Phoenix on my LF zon last ladder and it was so nice never having to worry about hp or mana

Sadly this ladder i'm no where near rich enough, and a Phoenix for my LF zon is behind 2 Enigmas & an Inifinty on my shoping list so Spirit and Mana pots is it for now.|||On the subject of belts, I personally only recommend razortail if you don't have enough +skills to push your pierce over 75% (which I find good enough) otherwise tgod's is the way to go. Arach doesn't offer much for the build unless you're desperate for fcr if using nigma. Tgod's gives a bigger boost to LF which is what you use 90% of the time anyway, to me that's better than +1 all. The other stats are hard to pass up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment