Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best litejav investment

Alright, so I have a fairly well decked out Fishyzon and quite a bit more funds to spare on her, what's my next best investment at this point (if were talking approx 2hr worth); inifnity or nigma?

Now, I know zrk will jump in and say nig right away (lol!) so that's already 1 vote there :P, but she would most likely remain fishy... if I got the infini I'd respec pure lite. Any other opinions as far as what would actually quicken things up if I have to chose for now? Anything other than that maybe? Thanks for toughts.|||Eni does need griffon and spirit to hit the decent fcr bps(33 spirit, griffon, ring for 68 as the easy one) so if you dont have those might prefer infi. Though eni is extremely universal and will serve well on any char, a bit more so than infi|||Enigma if you think you will scrap this character sometime and Infinity if you see this being a used character. Seriously infinity is worth it.|||I chose infi over enigma for my light java. Killing fast > tele imo.|||+1 infinity. although a fishyzon is made to not need infinity. might suggest changing to pure java if you're going to have both enig and infinity eventually.|||Alright, so looks like infini (and respec to pure lite) would probably serve me best.

My main concern is infini only working at 1/5 when breaking immunes... is the damage respectable if monsters still have quite a bit of res left? It's also my understanding that infini is best suited to light because most of those immunes don't have too much res over 100, but are there still alot of unbreakables which I will have to jab? I assume tstrokes is better than tits at that point because of the -light res applied after breaking immunity.|||i only had problems with really strong light and physical immunes (u still do physical damage, and so does your merc). That doesn't happen often. I killed a monster once using firestorm from my torch and phoenix cause anything else wasn't doing any damage.

titans is the best choice imo.( u could use thunderstrokes for bosses or strong monsters, but one generally has cta on switch)

after infi you'll see a big difference. (griffon helps too ofc)|||So I rolled my infinity and I don't regret it, but I do wish the aura would kick in faster... there seems to be a delay before it spreads, so most of the time non immunes are toast waaay before conviction ever hits 'em.

Also, merc has trouble keeping up and the aura radius is pretty small so I'm still considering nigma just to keep him in position.

Apart from that, without insight my mana now totally suxor and I'm chugging blues like they're going out of style. I was thinking of converting my Spirit into Phoenix, which I could still afford though it's stupid xpensive, but is it worth it?|||Quote:








I was thinking of converting my Spirit into Phoenix, which I could still afford though it's stupid xpensive, but is it worth it?




Imo yes. You can also have it on switch. But I would trade for a Pheonix. Even the lowest, and then cheapest, would be good. It would save you some runes.|||enigma is a great help in keeping your merc close so that the aura will kick on faster. With eni, i would aim for 68 fcr bp (i think that's the value). griffon and spirit would get you to 60 and an extra 10 u can get from a ring or amu...U'll still tele pretty slow compared to other chars, but it will do...

buying a low phoenix is a great advice. u r only interested in the redemption aura, and it will solve mana problems.

i would suggest using phonenix on main, and spirit with cta on switch (u can switch and then tele). using phoenix on switch will work too...

Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment