Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blood Raven's Charge

Would you make a build from it? I found it recently and thought mabye a Strafazon or something.|||+skills and extra ar means a decent mageazon weapon.

a strafeazon isn't that bad either though...|||crappiest bow there is.|||I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.|||Like zarirazz is saying, it's one of the best mageazon bows in terms of bang for your buck. The AR is really useful for getting Pierce to trigger with FA.

I wouldn't use it for Strafe under just about any circumstances though, except to get mana back for the aforementioned mageazon.|||Hmm... ok. Guess it's not much for a strafazon. Magezon it is.|||I think that bow could have been better but kinda fell flat compared to alternatives... I don't particularly like it, and also find the fire skills somewhat lacking, so to me ice maidens are definitely the way to go if you want elemental, especially considering the gear options.

No comments:

Post a Comment