Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help me increase damage!

Can anyone suggest me some equipment that I could increase damage without sacrificing IAS atleast for the breakpoint for Strafe. Currently my damage is 4.5k

This is what I wear

Helm: 120/45 IAS

Body: Fortitude

Glove: 20IAS, 2Pass Skill,13Dex,3% Mana Leech rare glove

Belt: Nosferatu Coil

Boot: War Travs

Ring: 2x Raven Forst

Amulet: HighLord

Weapon: lvl 15 Faith|||Quote:








Can anyone suggest me some equipment that I could increase damage without sacrificing IAS atleast for the breakpoint for Strafe. Currently my damage is 4.5k




The high ias breakpoints are bugged, you don't actually fire at /2 fpa but rather some strange bugged /3 that is cut short server side.

So you ditch all your ias, it's quite useless anyway.

So, what you can do to start is change bows. For strafe windforce easily outperforms faith. Next you want to change your gloves. Laying of hands are much better when it comes to damage (although it will not show up on the lcs).

After that, it's most be your charms. You list the standard pvp gear (or close to it). So if you lack out on a lot of damage, it's because your inventory isn't filled with damage charms.|||Well, razortial belt ? Or do you loss a break-point on that.

Also laying of hands and atmas.

Thoes 3 items I would use for more damage. But guess you really wanna keep IAS high |||Djunta, read what NASE wrote

For strafe u can dump pretty much all the IAS, you only need 80IAS to be at the fastest speed. Not sure how IAS/Faith/Fanat works (i always go WF) but i'll echo NASE and second:

Razortail / WF / Razortail / LoH

and i'll add Andys Helm, possibly Atmas Amulet aswell and a inv filled with max charms.|||Quote:








Can anyone suggest me some equipment that I could increase damage without sacrificing IAS atleast for the breakpoint for Strafe. Currently my damage is 4.5k

This is what I wear

Helm: 120/45 IAS

Body: Fortitude

Glove: 20IAS, 2Pass Skill,13Dex,3% Mana Leech rare glove

Belt: Nosferatu Coil

Boot: War Travs

Ring: 2x Raven Forst

Amulet: HighLord

Weapon: lvl 15 Faith




Wf 40ed/15max

Helm 3s/30dex 3x 40ed/9dex

Razortail belt

Atma amulet

LoH gloves

Rare 20str/15dex/LL ring

merc:

Might/Pride

Charms:

Anni 20

Torch 20

14max/ar gcs

4max/ar scs|||merc: Might/Pride merc with Andys+CoH for extra levels to Might

Are you PvP or PvM? PvP you'd want Highlords over Atmas and your rare gloves over LoH, since of course players arent demons and are never physical immune

Boots for PvM I'd also change to Gore Riders. The CB and DS will give you more overall effective damage, since they stick to every arrow with Strafe, though it wont show quite as much in your LCS. Not sure which would behoove you more in PvP, I know CB works differently...

No comments:

Post a Comment