Thursday, April 19, 2012

Light jav should/could/does how much?

So I joined this game yesterday requesting help with a light jav build; the poor guy was utterly confused because he was only "doing 6k CS dmg with gg jav gear" when apparently he was told it was no good at all unless he did twice that...

Now, my "modded Fishyzon" (20LF/20CS/20LS, with only 20FA), [which even spanks DClone] only hits about 3k CS in full mf gear and 4,5k with serious stuff and I obviously have no issues whatsoever killing anything in a 2 screen radius when the lightnin flies. So my question is, how much damage should a lit javazon realistically expect after all? Is 12k CS really the "average" or is that BS info just passed around by non-zon players?|||That would require a fully synergised level 58 CS, not counting facets/griffon's.|||they may have been confusing damage per bolt with total damage of all bolts combined. some people think of it one way and others the other.|||Quote:








they may have been confusing damage per bolt with total damage of all bolts combined. some people think of it one way and others the other.




That's the difference I explained to him, but he was convinced those should be the numbers on the LCS; 12k CS on-screen seems absolutely ridiculous to me, but on the other hand turns out to be quite low if all bolts are considered...|||12k is the average for the guys with good gear, with 16k being the top upper limit. So if you want pure damage performance, you might want to relook your build.|||err if you are trying to pvp 9k is plenty, my gear is pretty good and I hit 9k with one set up and 10k with another. (perfect +skills and +damage according to what I thought was the best gear set)

Use ss and hit a lower damage figure, you will be lots better off in the end.|||does your zon even still exist?|||yes it does...i think, perhaps i will go update it|||Cs can only do up to 10k damage as I checked the skill calc. So dont listen to people in game d2 has too many lying kids nowaday.

Hey I got a question should I go for 5/40/self repair javs for my java zon? Im hoping to get that craft out of matriarchal javs.|||Skill calcs don't include a Facet filled shield along with Griffons.

No comments:

Post a Comment