Saturday, April 21, 2012

WWS Sockets

Outside of 40/15s is Shael + Nef the un-debatable alternative?|||I recently found a WWS and so was searching around... I don't remember where the thread was, but it was definitely debatable. I think basically either Shael+Shael or Shael+Nef is the way to go, and probably shael+shael is better but I dunno.|||shael+nef. wws is definitly a strafer weapon. if you're going to be doing a bunch of multi too then shael shael would be considered, but the bow has a bunch of ias on it already and the ctc amp screams strafe.|||It all depends on what you lack on the other piece of your gear.

Shael+nef is good. Though if you already have knockback somewhere, this is useless. Same goes for shael. if you already have enough ias, it's useless.

I believe wws shines in it's customibility. it works with many setup ups and can be adjusted to work with many setups.

Hence, there isn't a single best combination.|||Sorry for borrowing ur thread but I don't wanna make a thread about it.

So the questions from me is... What's the requirements for a Upped WWS?|||WWS Diamond Bow is 132 Dex, 89 Str, L61

Note that a white diamond bow is 132, 89, L54 - the level req on WWS is higher, so even if you can use a magic/rare/white Diamond, you might not be able to use a WWS Diamond. I made the mistake of upping my WWS at L59 on my zon

I used Shael-Nef on mine and it worked great till I landed a WF|||Quote:








WWS Diamond Bow is 132 Dex, 89 Str, L61

Note that a white diamond bow is 132, 89, L54 - the level req on WWS is higher, so even if you can use a magic/rare/white Diamond, you might not be able to use a WWS Diamond. I made the mistake of upping my WWS at L59 on my zon

I used Shael-Nef on mine and it worked great till I landed a WF




Thanks! I new it was something like that! Thank you very much |||I wouldnt bother with the Shael. Dont really need the IAS for a Strafer, I would go Nef/Eth.|||err yes Banan is right, Eth is what you want not Shael (double checked, thats what I had after all ). The -25% defense helps you hit a lot more often, especially if you're not L85+ yet and you're at a level penalty in Hell|||...well in that case can someone refresh me on the recipe to unsocket

No comments:

Post a Comment