Thursday, April 19, 2012

Please Help Me and my bowazon!thanks

Alright just finished by pvp bowazon but unforunately, she blows..... i don't know why her damage is so low when i hear other people's bowazon, they say the shoot up to 8k some even 12k ? i shoot 5.2k i put no stats on energy or vit strength for enough to wear equipment. my dex is about 480 now

i wear 140/40 helm 140 enhanced dmg

faith gmb lvl 13 2 to all 3 bow s

fort

nos

kb, 20 ias, 2 to passive gloves

war travs

anni and torch but no i dont have any charms except frw and lifers

i maxed out guided, evade dodge, and critical strike too

please help! how can i improve my dmg?|||Wow. You are one rich dude. That's like godly gear to me.

Sorry no advice as I am new to zons but good luck!|||You mean 120/45 helm? Helms can only get 3 sox, and jewels only go to 40ED afaik

amulet is cats eye i assume?

are you checking your damage in town or out of town? you wont see your Fanaticism bonus if you're in town.

Also, the 8k-12k numbers you're seeing I believe are usually benefitting from a Might+Pride merc, which I dont think you can count on in PvP.|||Haha yes my mistake, cats and 140/45 helm. so the dmg is as high as it gets so far? thanks man|||Your gear looks pretty solid. You could switch the belt to Razortails if you wanted, that'll give you some bonus dex and +damage, but its not going to add 4k to your GA damage

+max damage charms are going to be the next best thing you can do to boost your dps for PvP

No comments:

Post a Comment