Saturday, April 21, 2012

making yet another javazon, advice

I want to make another javazon but haven't played for a bit. it will be a all around can go anywhere kill aything kind of deal. I wouldn't mind having MF and such but I just want a java with usings LF/CS as main.

I tired to look for guides and stickies but they are from 2005-2007. if they are still viable, thats ok, but where is the most recent guide to this kind of amazon?|||Quote:








I tired to look for guides and stickies but they are from 2005-2007. if they are still viable, thats ok, but where is the most recent guide to this kind of amazon?




There has change almost noting since 2007. and the things that have changed don't effect high and javazons.

So those guides are still more then relevant.

P.S. It's not because a guide is recent that it's good. A better criteria would be to look at the responses. Much, good responses from people with many posts - assuming you don't know them personally - often indicates a good guide.

I'm sure there are guides in the sticky that fit this criteria.|||yeah I saw a few I had followed before, I just knew there were changes, recent ones at that. I wanted to make sure that without looking at all the 30 pages of replies, the guides were still relevant. Thanks for your answer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment