Saturday, April 21, 2012

Woot! First WF ammy finishes the game!

Howdy all. I am a relatively poor SP bowie enthusiast who, after playing a lot of scrappy WWS strafers, finally found a WF. I made the WF bowie, and now I see what all of the fuss was about. I have just completed the game with her, with surprising (to me) ease:



LucyWind

Stats: Base / WF gear kit

Str � 88 / 135

Dex � 164 / 248

Vit � 233 / 263

Eng � 15 / 32



FR - ? / 44

CR - ? / -23

LR - ? / 40

PR - ? / -18



Lvl - 86

Def � 993

Life � 1222

Mana � 208

AR � 8K+ with enchant from LGouts



Skills

Jav - none

Bow � 1 prereqs, 9 multi, 20 strafe, 1 FA (though I never really used it)

Passive � 1 prereqs, 1 D/A/E, 12 Crit, 20 Pen, 5 Pierce, 4 Decoy, 17 Valk (cast at lvl 28 in town, and man, she is a beast � 3168 HP, 678% Damage, 1920 AR, 270% Def)



A2 might Merc � VGaze (7 LL), Haemosu�s (699), Eth Insight Thresher (17 med, but I didn�t use it for the mana: it is sadly the best damage weapon I have for him. Everything was self-found�)



Gear

WF (8 ML, 14 ED%, 15 IAS)

Switch - Upped WWS (2xShael) for PI�s

Circlet (Res, 2 passive, etc)

Cat�s Eye

Lion Heart Sup Wire Fleece (458 Def)

Lava Gout (for the enchant)

RTail

War Travelers

RFrost (20 Dex, 195 AR)

Rare ring with 4 LL, AR, Min

Life, Res, AR, Max Charms; Cube, with 2x4 slots left



No really great finds with this gal. Only real scary moment was a boss pack of Frenzytaurs in WSK II. They killed the merc and were coming for me until a decoy stopped them long enough for the Valk to catch up. She held them at bay while I plinked away until their demise. All in all, I was blown away by the power of the WF. Huge damage and KB, along with a fantastic Valk pulled her through.



Still waiting for the DIII ranged character�



TehSpud|||Well done. Congratulations. That is a bowie to be proud of.|||Nice, thought you had one of those hacked 1.09 items at first lol|||i too refer to Amazons as Zons so the title confrusticated me. congratulations regardless.|||Windforce is still the King.|||Quote:








Windforce is still the King.




Nope, never has been. WF is the Queen.

And ammy, assy, necklace - I don't understand the general confusion...

Seriously, she was by far the most comfortable HC bowie I have ever played.

Thanks for letting me brag!

TehSpud

No comments:

Post a Comment