Saturday, April 21, 2012

MFitems for my Icemaiden

I'm following Blushnines Icemaiden guide and I really like it, though I would like to get some more mf on her.

My equipment is following:

Weapon

Ice Mb

clothing

Nightwing's veil (fervor jewel)

Skullder's (Ptopaz)

razortail

magic gloves (2 to bowskills 20 ias)

Silkweaves (a must for my mana regen)

Jewelry

highlords

ravenfrost

a rare ring with ml and some res.

Inventory

Torch

anni

res scs

cold scs

gheeds

Total Mf: 172%

I dont want to lose my 8 frame FA and would like if I could keep my dmg as it is. Is charms the only way for me to get more mf or am I missing out on something? any advise is appreciated|||Try getting:

Gloves like +2/20/mf

Jewel 15ias/7mf

Rare ring with mf.

More scs with mf.|||Get yourself a Windforce and respect to strafe pronto. With this setup you can obtain 300 magic find easy and be a killing machine!|||it's about speed in killing vs mf. a bowazon loses a slot for both by being a two hand weapon user so it's a tight fit. i'd suggest changing to shako. it has the 2 skills, loads of mana and mf. you lose out on a bit of damage, but the gains are worth it. i'd also try very hard to change from silkweaves. i know how great they are for this build, but mana is easily gotten elsewhere (shako for instance). what's your merc? mana troubles fall away with the use of insight.


Quote:








Get yourself a Windforce and respect to strafe pronto. With this setup you can obtain 300 magic find easy and be a killing machine!




why? he has a build he wants to use, your post is irrelevant to what his question was. may as well suggest a hammerdin next.|||Quote:








Get yourself a Windforce and respect to strafe pronto. With this setup you can obtain 300 magic find easy and be a killing machine!




You'll also be the definition of glass cannon.

Charms/War Travs (get an insight merc, you'll want a tank anyway) and I know you don't want to lose NW but Shako is another way to up your MF.

Everything else will require sacrifices.|||172 is a good number. You can kill your way thru almost any area without black souls.

One thing to keep in mind is the annoying disconnects when the frost novas start triggering all over the place if you are strafing. It is especially common with big packs of dart/spear wielding flayers in the worldstone. Perhaps you are better with frozen arrow spam that I am. This alone is a problem for me as I strafe more than spam frozen arrow. This is not unique to Ice, I've had disconnects in games where the necro would pop corpses, curses going off, faithbow minions(forget what they are called) start spawning and suddenly disconnect.

I don't get the need for mana regen. A couple rounds of strafing and you should be full of mana.|||Actaully I already got a bowazon, using Wf with a1 faith. She sure is a killer but I have more fun playing with this build.

For now I use an a2 might merc using Obedience in an eth ca(good to have versus bosses I've been told). Since I got Wartravelers I'm gonna try that on and use a Insight merc.



Perhaps you're right Virility, I just feel like bustin the 200 line when mfing atleast. Never ever had any trouble with souls with this build, fa works wonders on those.

I don't use strafe that much so it's not much of a problem and silkweave took care of the mana problem.

Got some great tips that I'm gonna try out and perhaps some changes to make, thx alot!|||I recommend an enigma setup, with a couple of fcr rings to support it. Gives the mf, movement speed, skills, helps to keep infi merc in the action, good all around

No comments:

Post a Comment