Saturday, April 21, 2012

Javazon - Armor Replacement Suggestions?

So I'm working my way through Hell (lvl 71 atm), really enjoying my Lightning Javazon. I used the Angelic set trio for twinking purposes, but have found it hard to part with some of the mods, even though I can probably do better, now that I've accumulated some currency. In short, what combination of reasonably-priced items would you recommend to replace my Angelic Mantle (chest), Angelic Halo (ring), and Angelic Wings (amulet). I would lose the following mods:

+1 skills

+95 life

+50 mana

+50% MF

+852 Atk Rating (12/level)

+10 dexterity

+ 50% fire resist

Dmg reduced by 3

+150 Def

20% Dmg taken goes to mana

I don't have any runes above Um at the moment, so Enigma or CoH aren't on the table =\

Thoughts?|||Smoke runeword will give you great resists. Lionheart runeword will give you resist and stats. Skin of the Viper Magi will give +1 to all skills and resists. For rings, Ravenfrost if you don't have it already. Dwarf Star gives decent safety. Nagelring for mf. A magic ring with +mana. Amulets, Eye of Etlich for +1 to all skills. Or any rare/magic amulet with +Amazon skills.|||I'd say skin of the vipermagi for your armor...highlord's for ammy...ravenfrost for one ring and a manald for the other. Then you can save up your funds for a CoH and hopefully find yourself a dual leetch ring.

HoS|||Thanks for the suggestions. I should have mentioned that I do have a Ravenfrost (great choice), Shako, Titan's, Spirit shield, Razortail and LoH.

I can nab a Vipermagi from another character, and since my resists are sorta low, I may socket it with an Um. I'll also target a +Ama skills ammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment