Thursday, April 19, 2012

Help with Faith MB bowazon

I just made a perfect Faith MB 345% ed and I want to make a build for it. I have been reading up on the guides but I still have a few questions.

Gear wise:

Bow - Faith MB

Armor - Fort

Helm - Can't decide here

Gloves - LOH

Ammy - Thinking Atma's

Rings - Raven, ml ring depending on helm

Boots - Lot of debate between gores and wt which is better for a faith mb?

Belt - Can't decide

Switch - Harmony

Merc wise I will gear him after I get zon done and try to get him Pride.

Thanks for the help.|||belt is easy, razortail

gores or wt is a tossup, really....depends if you use either Strafe or MS more or less often than the other, and what your gear and stats are, and if you care about the extra FRW or MF. The difference is usually trivial compared to the difference between Travs or Gores and, say, Sanders boots or Waterwalks, though.

You can go Andy's for the helm for LL, or Giant Skull for KB and CB and an extra socket. You'll need LL somewhere, of course, if you go GS, which probably means dual leech ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment