Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bowazon Suggestions

I am looking to play a Bowazon in the new ladder (I quit after last ladder, had a really good Skelemancer) and am wondering what's a good build for general MFing/Boss Running? I'm hoping to build a more solid MFing build than my Skelemancer was - he was VERY fast, but killed bosses slower than molasses. I am also considering a Meteorb Sorc (played one last ladder as well); I understand a sorc has the advantages of no enigma tele, but I'd like to try out a zon for once.

Have absolutely nothing, no HRs, nothing.

Thanks |||sorc it is then |||yeah sorcs better, bowazon is - funny enough - extremely dependent upon having a good bow

Javazon is also a decent option since LF and CS work extremely well in Normal-Nightmare with any replenishing jav, but the lack of TP is really gonna hurt you until you get to Pits in Hell for MFing.

No comments:

Post a Comment