Thursday, April 19, 2012

Are resistances different?

Looking back to prior charcters I could "get by" with low 70's LR in hell difficulty, shooting thru the gloam/black souls. Equipment has not changed, but I cannot get by with sub 75+ LR.

Has anyone else noticed?|||I dunno, to me they've always hurt to the point where I'm convinced their damage is bugged. On the other hand, tgod's allows you to reach a big fat 85 res AND 20 absorb, at which point they can shoot at you all day and you won't notice (though your merc might). You might be giving up a bit of pierce from razortail but with enough +skills your 1-pt pierce should hit over 75% by itself.|||Gloams are bugged. Link. See post #9 for a thorough explanation.

As for why OP is having more trouble with Gloams now than before, there isn't any reason that this should be so. Your previous characters may have had more life, different items (MDR possibly), more mobility, etc.|||Thank you for the responses. The difference for me is dramatic, it almost seemed the resists from Anya quests did nothing. I added some 30 additional LR, the gloams/souls are back to mana sucking annoyances.|||there is the anya bug though,, that those anya resists go away when you die|||Quote:








there is the anya bug though,, that those anya resists go away when you die




I had heard this from different sources, primarily the pvp'ers. Heh, don't allow your opponent to rejoin after a kill is a nice way to reduce resistances.

I guess I'll live with the additional resist charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment