Saturday, April 21, 2012

is 12fanta faith gonna keep me from owning chaos?

hey guys i finally got the runes to make my faith and the darn fant came out as 12...so i have a gmb faith with 12 fanta +5 bow skills



Is this thing still gonna be wicked if i get some ias gear. I just wanna run chaos, baal, pit, etc like its my job. so this is strictly pvm.|||strictly pvm and strafe? no problems at all, really. my first two self-rolled faiths were both 12's so you have my sympathy.|||wanta fanta, dontcha wanta?

and yes, 13+ fanat only is a concern for MS/GA/FA users to hit the highest BP using the usual gear setup, which leaves little room to squeeze in any extra IAS...

I guess your best fallback option short of rolling another Faith would be to drop the Fort for a 4os armor with an IAS jewel and 3 15+ max jewels. I think +max jewels will give you better damage, multiplied out, than 40%ED jewels, but not sure.|||heh, was in wrong place...|||Thanks guys for the help I like that idea with the 4 soc armor maybe I can find one with high def +life tho I've seemed to have trouble farming for em in the past.|||Def doesnt matter at all on a bowa. Focus on a light armor instead.|||another option would be to go for treachery armor, cheap, 45% ias with useful mods like venom and chance to cast fade when struck.

/thraxorius|||An other option would be to simply settle at 8 fpa.

You trade off some damage for more flexibility and more robustness. Certainly with a low level fanaticism, this is the best option.|||You dont need to reach the last IAS breakpoint to be able to kill very fast. With lower IAS, you can use Razortail and Atma amulet. Actually I would prefer one bp lower and use Atma/Razortail, instead of full speed and Cats/HL and Nosfe belt.|||for helm would 2 soc gskull with the knockback be the best bet or would i be better off with something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment