Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best shield for light java

Hi, I'm gearing a light javvie (SC ladder) and I'm really torn between socketed SS and Spirit Monarch, so I'm looking for opinions though I will test both...

My 3 options are Spirit (more damage but less block), SS with PDiamond (better block for same Str req), OR I could just Hel the SS and save 23 points which would go to Vit instead; what do you guys think?|||If you're pvm then spirit is the better choice imo, ss is more of a pvp shield.|||i like lidless for a low str option, the mana per kill is just awesome. i default to spirit for pvm though as kijya said.|||How about Hyperion with 'Sanctuary' [Ko + Ko + Mal] made in it?|||Im running with Phoenix, its very convenient not to have to worry about mana.|||Monarch with 4 of 5/5 light facets. (because jmod kinda expensive)|||Yeah hadn't even thought of Sanct, Phoenix or faceted Mon cause SS and Spirit Mon were what I had in hand at the time I posted... but those are all very nice (albeit more costly) options. Thanks for the input, I'll keep testing further as I get richer lol.|||Spirit will ofc up your damage quite a bit and there's little reason to use something else if you play softcore pvm. I quite like sanctuary for the good resists and blocking/fhr and making it in a troll nest saves you a good amount of stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment