Thursday, April 19, 2012

Socket for Gunslinger WF

A few weeks ago I swapped out my MS/Strafer for a bow-heavy Gunslinger...I kept all my bowie gear the same, except switched the Atma's for a Highlords, which benefits my physical bow damage more in the long run.

That also means I dont need the Shael in my WF any more to hit the 89 IAS BP (Highlords + Andys IAS + WF + LoH), so I'm wondering what else to socket it with. My AR is only 5910, though, so I was thinking an Eth might do me more good than anything else by raising my CtH, which is under 80 vs the CS and other L85s. Ohm or a good ED jewel is of course the other option.

Thoughts?|||I'd be tempted to go Eth rune, since that little extra damage probably won't help as much as increasing your chance of hitting them by quite a bit, although I'd wait for more opinions.|||Yeah I went ahead and swapped Eth in already, its not like Eth or Shael or Hel is that pricey, and Shael was doing me zero good Its nice, you can notice a little difference, but of course I dont want to stick an Ohm in just to see...|||I am a bit surprised at the AR. Why so low?|||Only 1 pt in Penetrate, and bow-heavy so my only +skills are from Andys, Highlords, Torch, and Anni. I pump Dex, but it only gets you so far

(To be thorough: Andys IAS/29ed, WF Eth, Fort, Highlords, LoH, Raven, rare str/dex/ar/res ring, razortail, gore riders, switch is upped Titans/Spirit)

No comments:

Post a Comment