Saturday, April 14, 2012

A1 merc. (don't know what forum I should post this in)

[:1]Well, I'm going with a1 merc for my frenzier. Have a Faith Great Bow with 13fanat and eth forti. But the thing I'm wondering about is the helm, I just traded for a 15ias 37ed jewel, and I dont want to put it in a rubbish helm. So where should I slap this beauty? eth andy's, guillaume's or something else? What BP would my merc get with andys + jewel, and the faith? I'm rubbish at calculating these things. |||Titanseal's Attack Speed Calculator:


Code:
IAS FPA
0 10
9 9
32 8

I'd give her Ral'd Andy's|||Great Bow is -10 speed, is that the same as 10% ias? And what about fanaticism?|||Could be wrong but I believe the table is showing you the frame breakpoints after taking in to account that its an Act 1 merc using a great bow with a level 13 fata aura. I've used the attack speed calculator myself for stuff like my 1pt smiter and to help some friends with their bear druids.

From the table Hubb posted it looks like you'd only be able to hit the 9 frames breakpoint with your jewel and would have 6% going to waste.

Hope this helped |||Ye sorry, that's exactly what it is. IAS is IAS needed on Rogue merc with a Great Bow and level 13 Fanat.

Try to get the same breakpoints using the calc, it's not that hard.|||If that's correct, I'll reach 8fpa with andy socketed with 15 ias jewel, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment