Saturday, April 14, 2012

Strafe and Valkyrie or fire dmg?

[:1]Ii'm just starting out a new Amazon, or bowazon to be more precise. It's for PVM only as I'm not intersted in PVP, and will be more or less pure, though if I find a good item on one of my other chars I will send it, but I will nto buy anything, so it shouldn't be to gear dependant.

I figured I want 20 in each of cold arrow and freezing arrow, and also 1-5 in each of passive skills critical strike, dodge, avoid and evade, also probably some in penetrate and pierce(not sure how much yet).

Exept from that I'm a bit clueless. Do I go for Strafe and Valkyrie, or is immolation arrow with backup from exploding arrow a better option?

Any tips, comments and advice is welcome.|||Exploding Arrow is considered to be better than Immolation Arrow by many for the simple fact that it doesn't have a timer. I'd get Strafe over either of those options any day. Pierce is one of the amazon's best skills, especially with Freezing Arrow, so, enough to have it at around 70% should work. Penetrate is super helpful too, put points there when you find you're missing a lot. Valkyrie, meh, I doubt you'll need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment