Thursday, April 12, 2012

Non-ladder help needed

[:1]I accidentally used my akara reset and can't screw up again. I'm not all that far but don't want to start over. I know the best runewords are ladder only so what do I have available to me as a non-ladder. I have spent only about half my available points and that's like 6 multi and 4 critical and a couple in basic skills. I'm just looking to play as optimal char as possible with what I can. I'm just looking for some gear advice and what I should be trying to get. The skills I've found I enjoy multi but the rest I'm looking to stay alive too. I know I'll max valk when it's time and some in decoy but the rest I'm really open for suggestions.

Thanks in advance I appreciate the help!|||What build are you doing/do you want to do?

There is a guide thread stickied up top.

If you want an easy/effective character, get Titan's Revenge and 20 points in Lightning Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment