Saturday, April 14, 2012

Do the AR bonuses for bow skills work?

[:1]I have searched so much and can't find a clear answer for this...

I have seen it listed in some D2 bug lists that the AR bonuses in all of the bow skills don't actually work, despite showing up properly in the LCS. However, I have also seen several bowazon build guides that mention the AR bonus from the bow skills as sufficient to not have to worry much about AR.

So in 1.13, does it work or not?? Does anyone have any proof? Thanks.|||I don't know of it being tested recently, but it didn't work ~6 years ago and as far as we know it never got fixed. Take note that it only applies to AR% granted by the skills themselves; AR% from auras, Penetrate or anywhere else will work fine.|||Thanks hubb. That is rather unfortunate, but I guess I will have to plan my build around it. If it actually works, well then that will just be a nice bonus. I have found that a Demon Limb helps though it is annoying to use (it feels like I hit more often, but it is hard to tell between lag and everything going on with a fast attack rate).

Anyone have confirmation that it still doesn't work? I think my own experiences support that it doesn't work, but as I said earlier, it's too difficult to tell with lag and fast attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment