Thursday, April 12, 2012

What other skills should my PVM poison amazon take?

[:1]I'm currently building a poison amazon, I shall off course max the 2 poison skills and place a few skill points in dodge and critical strike. But after doing that do I still have many skill points remaining, so where should I place those? I only PVM, I never PVP but poison based chars are one of the only types I have never created.|||I currently have a thread going where I'm making a pvm poison zon with the use of fend, but that is more of an unusual build then what is more effective. I have had multiple people recommend to me to use the poison skills in combination with maxed lightning fury and charged strike as the lightning damage will help with the poison immunes and still make a decent backup killer. Its more of a preference thing, if you rather have a bow back up then you could always go with the standard strafe or multishot (for physical damage) or go for a cold damage back up using cold arrow and freezing arrow.|||Just note that if you go LF/CS you might find yourself using that a lot more since it's so much more powerful. If that bothers you try Freezing Arrow and its synergy. Physical skills need a different gear set so I wouldn't go there.|||Quote:








Just note that if you go LF/CS you might find yourself using that a lot more since it's so much more powerful. If that bothers you try Freezing Arrow and its synergy. Physical skills need a different gear set so I wouldn't go there.




Yes those are one of the strongest skills in D2, but I shall try to only use those skills on poison immunes. Thanks both.

No comments:

Post a Comment