Saturday, April 14, 2012

Questions about Poison charms and PvP

[:1]First and most importantly, I read in a PvP guide that poison charms damage are NOT affected by the 1/6 Pvp penalty on damage. Is this true?

Second, are they usefull in pvp at all? I mean, will they do any real damage?

I ask because 175/ 17+ are cheaper then 3/17+/17+ (this is Ladder) AND because I think I'll have trouble with 95 ES sorcs without them. What do you think? Should I carry some if them? If so, how many? 5? 10? 15?

Thanks in advance!|||Poison does work and will only work with critical strike not deadly strike. If you plan on using poison charms get up to 2000 poison damage that is a good number but keep in mind if you use deadly strike it will constantly reset and not work correctly.|||Quote:








but keep in mind if you use deadly strike it will constantly reset and not work correctly.




Hm what?|||Afaik all damage is subject to the PvP penalty. The DS/poison thing is definitely a myth, they work fine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment