Thursday, April 12, 2012

Faith GMB vs Faith MB

[:1]I wanted to post a poll about which bow you guys prefer to make Faith Runeword in for your own use not merc use....|||if you are straveazon/mutlishot amazon. Then GMB is better. It get much more damage and the gear needed to get a fast breakpoint isn't bad gear for a bowazon. Bowazon lack high damage and GMB faith is one of the best ways to get there.|||I like GMB for pvm and MB for pvp.|||I like mb myself, because you then only need 50 ias to hit the fastest attack speed. With atma, the damage is still very respectable.|||I prefer GMB, just for the looks.|||i use gmb, gear isnt really sacrafised too much in order to wear and hit the 2/7 bp|||GMB myself. I pvp and am looking for the best dmg output per arrow. Besides, the ias gear for bp is pretty well suited for a bowa neway.

This has been stated above, but I can only agree.

=]|||GMB here too |||GMB... but in the absence of one, I would use a MB as second choice.

Where is DamianM? He voted "other". I think we all want to know what "other" is. Maybe he voted other because he couldn't find a MB or GMB.|||Yes, I too am curious as to what 'other' is and why?

I was trying to trade for a faith and someone brought me a Hydra Bow Faith and wanted 10 HRs for it and it was a 13/2/2

ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment