Thursday, April 12, 2012

Faith Great Bow Question

[:1]Hi all, I have merc 15fanat 1skill Faith Great Bow previously used on my merc and was thinking of reusing it for my new slowazon hybrid. Now, before you fellas shoot me down and ask me to go pure dmg/speed by using other gear, my question is this.

How much IAS will an Amazon strafer need if she wields a 15fanat Great Bow?

So far, I have consulted with 2 speed calculators (one older and one newer version), and they both reflect different results.

On this supposed Version3 Calculator it says I will hit a max strafe speed without any additional source of IAS gear.


Quote:




Weapon Great Bow (-10ias) with level 15 Fanaticism while using Strafe

Speed: 5/3/3/3/7 frames per attack | further IAS useless

Frequency: 6.94 attacks per second




However, on this supposed Version2 Calculator it says I will an additional 8IAS to hit max strafe speed.


Quote:




Weapon Great Bow (-10ias) with level 15 Fanaticism while using Strafe

Speed: 3 fpa (frames per attack)

Frequency: 8.3 attacks per second




I hope some of you can see my confusion as to which calculator result to accept and prepare my gear accordingly. Some input and advice will be extremely helpful.|||The 8IAS is 2frame Strafe, which doesnt exist. So you dont need any more IAS with a Great Bow lvl 15Fana.|||Quote:








The 8IAS is 2frame Strafe, which doesnt exist. So you dont need any more IAS with a Great Bow lvl 15Fana.




Great! Thanks.

Now I can load up on my "slow" gear and use atmas at the same time.|||With all due respect, if you have fanaticism going - your amazon is ready to multishot everything to smithereens. That is what it was built for, that is its destiny to do. Using strafe with it - is akin to going shopping with a ferrari|||Quote:








With all due respect, if you have fanaticism going - your amazon is ready to multishot everything to smithereens. That is what it was built for, that is its destiny to do. Using strafe with it - is akin to going shopping with a ferrari




So what?? And whats the point of your post?

The OP says/asks: "ow, before you fellas shoot me down and ask me to go pure dmg/speed by using other gear, my question is this.

How much IAS will an Amazon strafer need if she wields a 15fanat Great Bow?
"

Sounds to me like he knows about Multishot, Strafe, other skills and gear. Maybe he wants to go shopping with a Ferrari or whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment