Thursday, April 12, 2012

Javazon IAS Breakpoint

[:1]Hi I wanted to know how to hit the IAS breakpoint for my java. She is wielding a eth titan atm so I can't add any sockets to it (or atleast i think I cant). Also does IAS only count when its in a weapon, and is hitting the IAS important for pvp and such? Any help would be nice. |||-ias is fine from where ever not just on the weapon.

-ias is particularly important for pvp, less so for pvm. you should try and hit a good break. check the great javazon guide here.

-for the breakpoints go here. you'll just use "standard" and "throw" in the Skill drop down for CS and Fury breaks.

ps. you cant socket throwing weapons no matter if they're eth or not. just think, larzuk would have to socket every single jav in a stack.|||Thanks a lot that sorted some issues out, and btw your Zealer build you showed me was great just need a little more items and I'll be off to pvp.

No comments:

Post a Comment