Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why Treachery RW????

[:1]I would like to know why most 'Zon users like the treachery runeword? Someone explain please. Is it really that good? I'm kinda new so don't flame the new guy ok.|||Because incredible high IAS (easy to get last breakpoint). Less important, but usefull - fade and some minor mods like venom.|||I see, but compared to lets say Lionheart, wouldn't one want to have a piece of equipment with more useful mods on it? I guess it depends on what you're going for right? Hmmm...i wanted to make Treachery just to see what all the hype is about but im conflicted.|||Treachery for an ama is mainly about the IAS.|||Also note that the fade adds ~60 % ALL RES and tons of dr (~30% I believe).



Let's see lionheart beat that.|||60 res, but only 15 DR%.

No comments:

Post a Comment