Thursday, April 12, 2012

5sox GMB

[:1]Some guy sold me a white one for a pul (I guess that was an all right price, it's been hard enough to find a seller at all) and I tossed it Larzuk's way, but instead of 4, he put 5 sockets in it. So what the hell do I do with it now? Keep it? Sell it? Vendor it? I have honestly no clue and need suggestions. If I could resell it for pul I guess that would be splendid. Playing on EUSCL.|||Well...five sockets doesn't really help you much in terms of missle weapons, your choices for runewords are pretty much Honor (useless), or a CTA bow, which although interesting is not particularly useful either. Reselling for the same amount will most likely be difficult if even possible at all.|||Vendor it is then -.-|||It really is unfortunate, the only problem with going to Larzuk is that he is always going to give white items the most number of sockets possible for the items level, your best chance of getting four sockets on it was probably through the cubing recipe, but thats still only a 1/6 chance of getting 4 sockets.|||now you know why 4 soc gmb +3 are so expensive. ^^

unless it drops that way, the only way to soc it is by cubing (only nonsuperior if i remember right).|||Only non-superior. And I already knew they were expensive but I am looking to make an Ice, not Faith and I was too quick on trading to notice it wasn't a matriarchal bow I traded for. I assumed matron bow =/= grand matron bow and people would have enough of a brain on b.net to distinguish between the two. Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment