Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anyone use rare bows anymore?

[:1]I found a 430+% ED, 20% IAS Great Bow (with some other stats that I don't remember) on Hell Meph and can't bring myself to vendor it.

It has a low level req of 51, but does anyone even bother using rares?|||It is a shame that bow isn't level 49 required, it would be quite sexy for MLDers. There are still some people that make bowas using rare bows for HLD, though. What other mods does it have?|||http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...nshot004-1.jpg

Photo of it.

65-299

20% IAS

439% ED

1-19 Damage

170 AR

11% Cold Resist|||Its a sweet bow. Only 11% ed away from max, some cold damage for some freezetime and AR. Shame it didnt have 2sox and its in a Great Bow(not the highest damage bow..)|||Quote:








Its a sweet bow. Only 11% ed away from max, some cold damage for some freezetime and AR. Shame it didnt have 2sox and its in a Great Bow(not the highest damage bow..)




Well, I'm thinking at least when I build a new bowie, it'll basically be the best I can give her from 51 until Windforce.|||Quote:








Well, I'm thinking at least when I build a new bowie, it'll basically be the best I can give her from 51 until Windforce.




Is it, though? Harmony GB/MB would be trading about 150% ed for 150-450 ele damage, bonus to Valk, and Vigor aura. Buriza gives you up to 99-292 plus 114 avg cold damage at L51 and 35 dex, and scales up till Windforce, though a little slower.

Comparable to either, I think, but needs sockets or something to really pull it above the competition....

and Krem, there's no cold damage on that bow? just phys damage and cold res...|||Quote:








and Krem, there's no cold damage on that bow? just phys damage and cold res...




It said 1-19 cold damage first

And I agree, a Buriza would pack a better punch than this rare bow. And it has higher selfuse-value than tradevalue. But I wouldnt toss it though, Im a sucker for rare bows with high ed. I would use it |||Anyone use rare bows anymore?

No. We're all too afraid to deviate and lose our e-peen.

...



I would totally use that Great Bow. That's a really solid rare!|||Quote:








Anyone use rare bows anymore?

No. We're all too afraid to deviate and lose our e-peen.

...



I would totally use that Great Bow. That's a really solid rare!




ditto. i havent found a rare bow worth using, but i've found several worth keeping. i even upped a couple and did use them a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment